Age Logic Cellulaire Review
Fine lines and wrinkles appear to be at the surface of the skin but they actually start deep within the layers of our skin. The signs of aging are a result of our slowing skin cells. As skin cells age and begin to lose function, the skin begins to sag and wrinkles appear.
Age Logic Cellulaire is an anti-wrinkle cream that claims to reduce the appearance of sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles. It promises to regenerate aging skin cells that have become inactive and lost function.
What Makes Age Logic Cellulaire Effective?
1. Vitamin C and E are natural antioxidants that guard against free radical damage. Free radicals invade skin cells, causing damage and the breakdown of collagen and elastin. As a result, the signs of aging are accelerated.
2. Actinergie improves cell function and renewal by providing oxygen and increased metabolism.
3. ATP is a biological molecule that reenergizes sluggish skin cells, allowing proper function and increased blood flow.
4. Cellular Life Complex is formulated with 17 vitamins, 21 amino acids and 16 biological ingredients that specialize in the renewal of skin cells to promote healthy, younger skin
5. Glycerin is a natural humectant which works to attract and retain moisture, keeping the skin hydrated.
Is Age Logic Cellulaire Safe For My Skin?
The active ingredients in Age Logic Cellulaire do not have any major side effects linked to them and are known to be safe. However, this product does contain several parabens which can cause allergic reaction, breakouts or irritation in sensitive skin. Parabens are preservatives which help to extend a products shelf life but are not necessary for product performance. We would not recommend using Age Logic Cellulaire if you have sensitive skin.
Is Age Logic Cellulaire a Good Value?
Age Logic Cellulaire costs $140 for a 1.6 oz jar making it an expensive product. Treatment creams tend to be more expensive as they do more than just moisturize the skin. This product contains nearly 100 anti-aging ingredients that are clinically proven to reduce the signs of aging. Although it is expensive, Age Logic Cellulaire is priced accurately.
Age Logic Cellulaire Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Can be purchased with a money back guarantee
• Contains exclusive Cellular Life Complex
• Good customer reviews
Age Logic Cellulaire Cons:
• Offers no clinical research or studies
• Contains parabens
Age Logic Cellulaire Final Review
Beauty definitely isn’t cheap. Age Logic Cellulaire will cost you a pretty penny but may be worth it to dramatically reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You can cut down of the risk of trying an expensive product by finding a retailer who will offer you a money back guarantee.
We are disappointed that Age Logic Cellulaire chose to include parabens in their formula as they are not beneficial to the skin in anyway and not safe for sensitive skin.
However, if you have aging or mature skin that is not sensitive, Age Logic Cellulaire seems like a good wrinkle cream.