How To Prevent Premature Aging
There are various ways one could say to prevent premature aging. There are also various treatments introduced to help you to fight aging, and I for one don’t like the needles. I mean who really does? But anyway, we are beauty obsessed as a society, and with anything really, the best treatment is prevention, which I’ve learned early on. The question is, how do you prevent premature aging?
1. Use a moisturizer-it sounds so basic. But really, prevention is basic. Your skin loses moisture as you age, which is why many actually find that when they have oilier skin or more melanin for that matter in the skin, they have a general tendency to stay younger longer. So while I would recommend more of a water based moisturizer, it can make a huge difference.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables-they are packed full of antioxidants and more importantly water. Water naturally moisturizes skin while playing a huge part in other functions as well. And antioxidants obviously kill off potentially harmful free radicals, leading you to prevent future premature aging and even give your skin a certain glow that you might not otherwise expect.
3. Wear sunscreen in your car-this applies to everywhere really. It applies to all of the places we don’t think of. Obviously, when you’re on the beach, most people remember to wear sunscreen. But realistically, the sun can get through windshields and even if you are sitting in the shade, the sun’s rays can damage skin. So wear sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
4. Exercise-sweating while exercising, and I do mean real exercise, cardio exercise for at least an hour, will help you to get the toxins out and really improve skin in general. In addition, there is the fact that if you do not have serious and frequent fluctuations in weight, you can better control your skin’s natural aging process.
5. Eat good fatty acids-these no fat diets that are sometimes presented are not actually good things. They cut out bad fats that cause high cholesterol and heart disease yes. But they so often also cut out good fats that take care of skin and provide various other benefits in general, including to the heart, that you will find in sources such as fish and nuts.
If you do all of these things, they seem so basic yes. But honestly speaking, they can make a huge difference, a far bigger difference than you may think. When it comes right down to it, the simple fact is that they make all the difference. We often think of invasive procedures in general when it comes to anti aging and wrinkle care. But it’s the small things that really make the bigger difference. It’s like drinking water when you’re told. It seems ridiculous to some. But what harm is it actually going to do? Is it going to poison you? No. If it doesn’t work, too bad. But if it does work and you didn’t use it…well you’ll obviously regret it.