Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Review
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X is a multiple purpose vitamin A treatment cream. It claims to treat skin conditions such as wrinkles, fine lines, superficial hyperpigmentation and acne. It promises to smooth rough texture and even skin tone without over drying the skin or causing additional breakouts.
What Makes Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Effective?
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X claims 4 active ingredients will reduce the appearance of your fine lines, acne, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
1. Retinol (Vitamin A) has a small molecular structure, allowing it to penetrate collagen and elastin and improve the skins inner structure. As a result, the skin is firmer, and fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. Vitamin A gently exfoliates the surface of the skin to treat and prevent acne.
2. Caffeine helps to enhance the effectiveness of other ingredients, particularly Green Tea Polyphenols.
3. Green Tea Polyphenols contain natural antioxidants that guard against free radical damage that can cause the break down of collagen and elastin.
4. Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most powerful hydrating ingredients because it has the ability to attract and trap moisture under the surface of the skin, giving the skin a firm and hydrated appearance.
Is Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Safe For My Skin?
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X is paraben free, fragrance free and claims to be safe for all skin types. The active ingredients in Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X are generally well tolerated by most skin types and have no major side effects. Vitamin A can initially be very drying as it works to resurface the skin. The skin may appear pink and flakey but should regulate within a week or two. As a result, Vitamin A should be slowly incorporated into your daily skin care routine.
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Paraben free
• Good customer reviews
• Well priced
• Does not require a prescription
• Treats multiple skin conditions
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Cons:
• Does not offer a money back guarantee
• May be too strong for some skin types
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X Final Thoughts
Vitamin A is a great choice for treating common skin conditions, making it a popular choice among most dermatologists. However, prescription retinol is often too strong for most skin types and leads to dry, flakey and red skin. Over the counter treatments are becoming more common because they contain a lower concentration of vitamin and do not cause the unwanted side effects. However, not all non-prescription treatments are effective.
We think Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X is an effective vitamin A cream that contains the right ingredients to balance out its vitamin A base formula. It costs $67 for a 1 oz bottle which is less then a prescription cream. Although the company does not offer a money back guarantee, it is old by many online retailers who do.
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3X has good customers reviews. Customers claim a major improvement in their skins texture, tone and noticed their fine lines were less prominent.