Truth Serum Collagen Booster Review
Truth Serum Collagen Booster is an anti-aging serum that claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while protecting your skin from future signs of aging. It promises that its 10% vitamin C formula will nourish skin, strengthen collagen and keep your skin protected from free radicals and environmental aggressors. Truth Serum Collagen Booster claims to be effective yet contains ingredients gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Let’s take a look to see what makes Truth Serum Collagen Booster gentle yet still effective.
Does Truth Serum Collagen Booster Contain Clinically Proven Ingredients?
Truth Serum Collagen Booster is essentially a vitamin C serum due to its 10% formula. However, it also contains other anti-aging ingredients that promise to protect and delay the signs of aging. Are they clinically proven? Take a look.
1. Vitamin C is a clinically proven ingredient found in most anti-aging products due to it’s ability to treat the skin in many different ways. Vitamin C is extremely nourishing and hydrating to the skin. It fades age spots and pigmentation caused by UV damage. It strengthens collagen to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C helps prevent future fine lines and wrinkles by protecting skin from free radicals which accelerate the signs of aging.
2. Licorice Extract is a natural substance proven to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
3. Grapefruit and Orange Extract are proven natural astringents which purify and detoxify the skin.
4. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and healer. It protects skin from free radicals while healing and calming damaged skin.
5. Sodium Hyaluronate is proven to bind water to the skin. The skin stays hydrated and appears firm and plump.
Does Truth Serum Collagen Booster Have Any Side Effects?
We always recommending testing any product on a small patch of skin before applying it to your entire face, especially if you have sensitive skin.
However, Truth Serum Collagen Booster contains ingredients that should be agreeable with all skin types. We like that it is formulated without parabens, fragrances, sulfates, petrochemicals, GMO’s, Triclosan, dyes or pthalates, which are known to cause irritation.
Some customers experienced breakouts while using Truth Serum Collagen Booster. Although, Truth Serum Collagen Booster is noncomedogenic, we would recommend finding a retailer that offers a money back guarantee if you have acne prone skin.
Does Truth Serum Collagen Booster Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Truth Serum Collagen Booster is sold online and in most department stores. We suggest buying from a retailer that does offer a full money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with your results.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster Conclusion
When it comes to Vitamin C serums, we feel that Truth Serum Collagen Booster is a good one. We like that is contains 10% vitamin C and doesn’t contains parabens or other irritants, making it safe for all skin types.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster costs $48 for a 1 oz. bottle. Most vitamin C serums cost as least $75, so Truth Serum Collagen Booster is very well priced.